China Home Elevator Factory introduces useful tips for elevators:
1. If a fire occurs accidentally, you need to escape through the stairs when escaping. It is forbidden to take the elevator. After all, there may be a danger of stopping and falling at any time, and the danger to the passengers is relatively large.
2. During the ride in the elevator, no one is allowed to disturb inside, let alone jump, which will make it difficult for the elevator to be in a balanced state, resulting in tilting, causing the danger of passengers being trapped.
3. When taking the elevator, for the sake of the health of others and the environmental sanitation of the elevator, smoking and littering are not allowed, otherwise, it will affect normal use, and the life of the elevator is likely to be reduced.
4. Do not insert the stick into the elevator door when carrying items through the elevator. This will easily cause the overall structure of the elevator door to be damaged, which will affect later use and reduce the safety factor.
5. If an accident occurs while taking the elevator and the elevator stops running, you need to press the emergency call in time, and then wait for the professionals to come to the rescue. Never force the elevator open.
6. In the process of taking the elevator, it is necessary to prevent children from touching the elevator door with their hands, otherwise it will cause their hands to be pinched. Moreover, the elevator machine room, it must be locked in time to prevent random people from entering at will.