The freight elevator overload standard is that the elevator overload cannot be greater than 10% of the rated load.
Elevator overload: When the rated load of the elevator is exceeded, the system will issue a warning and the elevator will not close the door. Because overloading will cause elevator accidents, ranging from shutting down people, to endangering personal safety.
For example, an elevator with a tonnage of 1000kg has a load of about 13 people; an elevator with a tonnage of 800kg has about 10 people (the elevator industry theoretically regards 75kg as the weight of a person).
Several regulations on the management of freight elevators:
1. Set up full-time personnel to be responsible for the management, inspection, maintenance, and repair of freight elevators. Other personnel is not allowed to repair without authorization, otherwise, they must take full responsibility for all consequences that arise.
2. Freight elevator operators (configured by the production department) must operate in accordance with the requirements of the "Elevator Maintenance and Repair Manual" and "Freight Elevator Safety Operation Regulations".
3. Except for the elevator operation specialists, no one is allowed to turn on the machine casually, and offenders will be fined 30 yuan each time.
4. When the freight elevator is needed for the evening shift, the production department should report to the production department to arrange for the freight elevator operator to arrive at the post before the end of get off work. If this regulation is violated, the responsible person will be fined 30 yuan.
5. The placement of the goods should be stable and balanced to ensure that they will not dump during operation, and they should be placed in the middle of the elevator car as much as possible while avoiding excessive concentration of load.
6. It is strictly forbidden to carry people in the freight elevator. If the freight elevator operator does not stop the person taking the freight elevator, he will be fined 30 yuan each time. If he refuses to stop and insists on taking the freight elevator, he will be fined 50 yuan each time.
7. Maintain the sanitation of the elevator compartment. For those who do not listen to dissuasion for behaviors that hinder the sanitation of the elevator compartment, the freight elevator operator can report to the production department and transfer to the office to impose a fine of 30 yuan on the relevant personnel.
8. The production department has the right to report to the responsible person for punishment for the above violations of freight elevator management regulations.
As a professional elevator supplier, Fuji Huashengda Elevator Factory provides you with various freight elevators and hospital elevators. Thoughtful service and professional knowledge are the choices you can't miss, welcome to consult.