Observation Elevators refer to permanent transportation equipment that serves several specific floors in a building, and whose cars run on at least two rows of rigid tracks perpendicular to the horizontal plane or with an inclination angle of less than 15° to the plumb line. There are also step types, the tread plate is installed on the crawler to run continuously, commonly known as escalator or moving walk.
1. Normal operation buttons and ventilation facilities.
2. Emergency alarm device, available for a power outage, and instructions for use.
3. Emergency lighting, when the normal lighting power supply of the car is interrupted, it will automatically light up and maintain for more than 1 hour. It should be ensured that the alarm device and instructions can be clearly seen.
4. Post the elevator "Safety Inspection Qualified" sign in a prominent position.
5. Post the precautions for taking the elevator in a prominent position where passengers can easily pay attention.
6. Nameplate identification: indicate the manufacturer, rated load capacity, and the limited number of passengers.