The Bed Elevator manufacturer introduces the operation process of home elevator construction:
1. When you come to work every day, first go from bottom to top and go without load to check whether the button or switch of the device is sensitive and useful. By the way, check whether the protective door is open.
2. When the ladder cage descends to a distance of 1 to 2 meters from the ground, stop and investigate whether the brake is effective.
3. Ladder cages must be evenly stressed when carrying people or materials, standing scattered or stacked, and overcrowding and overloading are strictly prohibited.
4. During the operation of the elevator, do not hang the cable on the outer frame while investigating. Also pay attention to whether there is any abnormality in the operation of the equipment. If there is any abnormality, stop immediately, and notify the repairer immediately, stop the operation during the repair, and use it normally after the repair is completed.
5. When the construction elevator runs above and below, stop using the stroke limit as a stop switch, and still use the stroke switch for control.
6. The elevator is suspended under heavy rain, heavy fog, and wind above the sixth level. And stop the elevator on the first floor and turn off the power supply. When using it again, check the switch and limit.
7. After the elevator is operated, lower the ladder cage to the bottom layer, adjust the switch to the zero position, turn off the power supply, and pull down the ladder cage door on the bottom and bottom to escape.