Rules for using China Passenger Elevator :
1. The "Instructions for Elevator Use" should be posted in the elevator so that the users can understand the common sense of the elevator. 2. It is strictly forbidden to accumulate debris in the elevator passage and the door of the machine room, and the road should be kept clean and smooth.
3. No matter the elevator is in any working condition, the hall doors and car doors on any floor must be opened and closed normally, and the elevator will not start if the hall doors and car doors on any floor are not closed properly. Do not short-circuit the door contacts.
4. When the elevator fails, the user unit and individual must immediately contact the electrical inspection team of the electrical workshop. It is strictly forbidden to deal with it without permission, and serious violations such as prying doors and smashing locks are not allowed.
5. If the various safety protection devices in the elevator are found to be worn out or fail to affect safety, they must be dealt with in a timely manner. The elevator with defects that have not been eliminated should be stopped from use, and it is strictly forbidden to remove the safety protection devices without authorization.
6. Under no circumstances should personnel rely on the hall door or car door, and it is strictly forbidden to stay at the hall door or bridge door. It is even more forbidden to press the emergency button to start the elevator when the car door and hall door are open.
7. When using the elevator, no brutal operation is allowed to avoid damage to the function buttons and other components in the elevator.
8. Under normal circumstances, passenger elevators for passengers are strictly prohibited from carrying goods, let alone overloaded. Under special circumstances, when it is necessary to use passenger elevators to transport goods due to production needs, it must be approved by the Safety Supervision Department of the factory, and at the same time go to the electric inspection team to perform contact and disclosure procedures, handle the elevator use contact form, and take protective measures.