Passenger Elevator Manufacturers introduces recommendations for the use of passenger and cargo elevators:
1. Consider the selection from all aspects of civil construction cost, elevator equipment cost, and elevator usage cost.
2. Considering the cost of elevator civil construction, it is necessary to see whether the elevator with machine room can be omitted.
3. Considering the elevator cost, hydraulic elevators may not be used.
4. Considering the use cost of elevators, hydraulic elevators and two-speed elevators should not be selected, but variable frequency freight elevators should be used.
5. Elevators also need to choose authentic brand elevators, especially cheap second-hand elevators should not be chosen, because second-hand cargo elevator equipment is low in price, but consumes a lot of electricity and is not safe.