Passenger Elevator Factory introduces the precautions for the use of household elevators:
2. Do a good job in the cleanliness of the car and floor car doors, clean up the debris in the door sill chute, and ensure the normal opening and closing of the home elevator doors.
3. It is strictly forbidden to operate the home elevator with overload, and it is forbidden to transport oversized, overlong, or unknown weight items.
4. It is forbidden to use the triangular key to open the landing door in the operation of the home elevator.
5. When a failure occurs in the operation of a home elevator, the emergency alarm device should be activated, and the home elevator management personnel should immediately cut off the power supply of the home elevator, and promptly notify the home elevator maintenance unit to deal with it.
6. Operating procedures for the rescue of trapped people in-home elevators: the villa elevator brand manager or rescue personnel should get in touch with the trapped people to keep calm and wait for rescue. The trapped people should not extend any part of their body out of the car; judge the car accurately. Car position to ensure that the landing car door is reliably closed; use the triangular key to open the landing door and car door to evacuate passengers; close the landing car door, fill in the rescue record and archive, and notify the home elevator maintenance unit for processing.
7. After the home elevator landing door triangle key is unlocked, it is necessary to check whether the emergency unlocking device is reliably reset to prevent the landing door from failing to be effectively relocked after unlocking.