National standard requirements for household elevators
Summary:With the improvement of living standards and the continuous progress of technology, household elevators are increasingly...
With the improvement of living standards and the continuous progress of technology, household elevators are increasingly favored by everyone. However, many people are not very clear about the manufacturing and installation specifications for household elevators. Below, we will summarize the standard requirements for household elevators into the following points:
1. The definition of a household elevator refers to an elevator installed in a private residence and used only by a single family member. It can also be installed in buildings that are not used by a single family as a tool for a single family to enter their residence, but the public or other residents inside the building cannot enter and use it. According to the above definition, it is installed and used within a general household. If it is installed in a commercial storefront room or non residential area, it can also be used, but it must be used by internal family personnel to enter the household residence.
2. Rated speed. The rated speed of household elevators should not exceed 0.4 meters per second, and for household elevators without doors, the rated speed should not exceed 0.3 meters per second. According to this standard, the current speed of traction type household elevators is generally set at 0.4 meters per second, while screw elevators are generally set at 0.15 meters per second.
3. Journey. The lift car travel should not exceed 12 meters. The lift car journey, commonly understood as the distance from the ground level of the bottom floor to the ground level of the top floor, is also known as the lift height of the elevator. Generally, the distance from the first floor to the fourth floor of a villa will not exceed 12 meters. This requirement is not related to the number of elevator stops. Many customers have set up elevator door stations on the first and a half floors, the second and a half floors, and so on. This way, from the first to the fourth floor, the elevator can stop for 5 or more stops.
4. Rated load capacity. It should be calculated based on the net carrying area (including the area occupied by the handrail) of at least 250 kilograms per square meter; The rated load capacity should not exceed 400 kilograms. So, currently, household elevators are generally divided into 180 kilograms, 260 kilograms, 320 kilograms, and 400 kilograms according to the size of the car area.
5. Car area. The net loading area of the lift car (including the area occupied by the handrails) should not exceed 1.6 square meters. Generally, in actual design and production, the size of the car area can be 1.2 meters * 1.3 meters, 1.15 meters * 1.35 meters, 1.1 meters * 1.4 meters, etc., while the size of the middle three elevator car can be 0.6 meters * 0.6 meters, suitable for one person to ride.
The national standards for household elevators mentioned above are recommended standards and differ from the mandatory standards for passenger elevators. General passenger elevators require mandatory acceptance, while household elevators are recommended for acceptance by the Technical Supervision Bureau. If the customer has an acceptance requirement, the household elevator manufacturer will cooperate to provide the required material qualifications, and the customer will apply for acceptance on their own and bear the corresponding costs. The standards and acceptance are different, but the quality requirements for the elevators produced and installed by household elevator manufacturers will not be different. Even for the survival of the enterprise, they will have stricter self requirements, and customers can rest assured.