For an elevator, if you want to maintain a good operati […]
For an elevator, if you want to maintain a good operating state, no accidents or fewer accidents, in addition to the quality of the elevator itself, daily maintenance is also very critical.
Safety preparation before maintenance: After the elevator maintenance personnel arrive at the scene, they first register with the management of the property unit. And to the elevator management personnel of the property unit to understand the operation of the elevator in normal times, so as to focus on inspection during maintenance. Receive the machine room key from the property pipe and start maintenance inspections one by one.
Computer room maintenance work:
1. Place the “Maintenance and Deactivate” sign at the door of the elevator base station; take the elevator to the highest floor and arrive at the machine room.
2. Check the traction motor and the reduction gear box for abnormal noise. If yes, add lubrication to the traction motor bearing and add worm gear to the reduction gearbox. Check the traction motor, reducer and I-beam anchor bolts for looseness and tighten if necessary.
3. Check the speed limiter at the rotating pin shaft to add lubricating oil. The speed limiter wheel and the tensioning wheel wheel groove should be free of abnormal wear. If the grinding is serious, it should be replaced and necessary adjustment; the speed limiter rope clamp jaw should be No dirt or foreign matter, anchor bolts should be tightened.
4. Clean the internal components of the control cabinet, check whether the contactor and relay are in normal operation, whether there is any abnormal sound sail contact, whether there is ignition, welding or carbon deposition. If it is, it should be refurbished. If the repair fails to meet the requirements, Generally change the contactor and relay of the same type and specification; check whether the fuse is loose or hot, if it is, handle it and tighten it; check whether the instrument and signal light are normal, if it is damaged, it should be replaced.
5. Check the wear of the brake pads. If the wear thickness exceeds 1/2 of the thickness of the new installation, it should be replaced. Check the clearance gap, the national standard stipulates 0.3-0.7mm (mm), check whether the brake action is abnormal, check whether there is any powdered object in the lower part of the gate, if necessary, adjust the brake. The traction machine with gearbox checks the wear of the brake pads. If the wear thickness exceeds 1/2 of the thickness of the new installation, it should be replaced.
6. Need to observe the rope clamp and the rope groove with or without debris.
7. Check the wear condition of the wire rope, whether there is broken wire and strands, and excessive oil and steel wire. Do you need to clean it? If the wire rope is slipping, you should inform the user to stop the ladder for repair if necessary.
8. Check the condition of the rope head rod, check the secondary protection device of the rope head rod, check the position of the rope head bolt, check the tightness of the rope, and need to adjust.