Does Observation Elevators Manufacturer introduce what are the precautions for using home elevators?
1. Keep the elevator car clean. Smoking is forbidden in the passenger compartment, and do not discard snacks or fruit and other residues in the elevator car to prevent debris and other debris from entering the gap of the car door sill and causing equipment damage.
2. Keep the elevator car dry. Do not bring umbrellas and rain boots with running water into the car. One is to prevent the car floor from getting wet and causing people to slip; the other is to prevent water from entering the hoistway along the elevator sill gap and causing electrical appliances. The device is short-circuited.
3. The elevator cannot be started. Do not try to stop the car from closing with your hands, feet, or crutches, sticks, sticks, etc., so as not to affect the elevator structure and cause danger.
4. Elevator failure should be handled calmly. When the elevator fails or some accidents occur, you should not panic, let alone press the buttons in the elevator, you should call for help in time or press the emergency bell.
5. When the elevator runs abnormally, the professional manufacturer should be notified in time for inspection and repair, and it must not be repaired without authorization.