Observation Elevators Manufacturer describes the elevator installation process:
1. Confirm whether the elevator can be installed in the civil structure. The installation of the elevator has certain requirements for the civil structure, especially the requirements for the top space of the well and the pit space. Before installing the elevator, it is necessary to confirm whether the civil structure meets the elevator installation requirements.
2. Select the elevator. The selection method of elevators should follow the principles of economy, practicality, and technology. The configuration, parameters, dimensions, functions, brands, etc. of the elevator should be determined according to the needs. Among them, the use, passenger flow, etc. should be comprehensively considered, and the type should be selected scientifically.
3. Confirm the functional equipment of the elevator. At present, the level of elevator technology is improving year by year, and the functional composition of elevators is gradually enriched. When choosing optional functions for elevators, it is necessary to consider several dimensions such as demand, safety, and intelligence, and choose objectively.
4. Sign the contract. After confirming the good intention of the elevator and functional equipment, the contract can be signed. The contract includes the purchase contract and the installation contract, and the details in the contract are verified to ensure that the rights and interests are not damaged.
5. Enter the installation, inspection, and use process. After signing the contract, you can enter the production scheduling, transportation, installation, inspection, and normal use process.