Escalator Supplier introduces how to use elevators safely:
1. It is forbidden to carry flammable, violent, or corrosive dangerous goods in the elevator.
2. During the operation of the elevator, please do not jump in the elevator.
3. In the event of fire or earthquake, it is strictly forbidden to take the elevator.
4. Do not stay between the car door and the landing door, and it is strictly forbidden to lean on the car door or landing door of the elevator.
5. It is strictly forbidden to hit, kick, or attempt to open the car door and landing door of the elevator in other ways.
6. It is forbidden to throw rubbish, pee, etc. in the elevator.
7. When the elevator opens and closes the door, please do not directly hinder the movement of the door with your hands or your body, which may cause the danger of collision. The correct method is to press the landing call button or the door opening button of the car control box in the same direction as the car movement.
8. It is not allowed to use the elevator with overload to avoid accidents.
9. It is forbidden to smoke in the cabin, keep the elevator car clean, so as to prolong the service life of the elevator.
10. Persons without the capacity for civil conduct are not allowed to take the elevator without the escort of relevant personnel.
11. The elderly, people with limited mobility and those who are not physically fit should be accompanied by other personnel to take the elevator.
12. It is strictly forbidden to take the elevator that is expressly in an unsafe state.