The design principle of China Home Elevator :
Special design requirements for home elevators. As a special type of elevator, home elevators have unique design requirements due to their different use environments and purposes.
(1) The hoistway takes up little space. Since home elevators are installed in private houses, the number of users is small, no large-size car is required, and users do not want them to occupy too much residential space, so the hoistway of home elevators should be as small as possible. At the same time, due to the limitation of floor height, it is also unable to provide a deep enough pit and a relatively spacious top space.
(2) External telephone access function. This function is an essential function of home elevators. When the elevator is trapped, and there is no one at home and cannot help itself, you can seek help from the outside world in time.
(3) Manual door and no car door. According to the needs of users, some home elevators use manual doors for their landing doors and do not set car doors, mainly for the purpose of saving space and cost.
(4) It should be equipped with a self-rescue function. Home elevators are likely to have family members riding alone and no one at home, or the elevator breaks down. At this time, the elevator needs to be equipped with self-rescue functions, including the power-off and re-leveling function in the event of a power failure. Users can pass through the car in the car. The self-rescue device makes the elevator run to the leveling position to realize self-rescue.
(5) Low noise. The home elevator is installed in the villa, possibly next to the bedroom or rest area, or even in the bedroom, so its noise requirements are stricter than ordinary elevators.
(6) Low speed and good comfort. Home elevators often have a small lifting height, so they can meet their use requirements without excessive speed, and as a household appliance, their user comfort is better, and frequent shaking should not occur.