China Elevator Lifts Factory introduces the precautions for elevator use:
1. It is forbidden to take the elevator with flammable, explosive, or corrosive dangerous goods.
2. Do not shake left and right in the car when taking the elevator.
3. It is forbidden to smoke in the car to avoid fire.
4. When passengers are trapped in the elevator car due to power outages, malfunctions, etc., passengers should keep calm and get in touch with elevator management personnel in time.
5. When passengers are trapped in the car, it is strictly forbidden to open the car door forcibly to prevent personal shearing or falling injuries.
6. Passengers should stop using the elevator immediately if they find the elevator is running abnormally and notify the maintenance personnel to come for inspection and repair.
7. Pay attention to the load when taking the passenger elevator. If overload occurs, please automatically reduce the number of people to avoid danger due to overload.
8. When the elevator door is about to close, do not rush into the elevator forcibly, and do not stand with your back against the hall car door.
9. Do not turn your back to the car door after entering the elevator to prevent falling when the door is opened, and do not step back out of the elevator. Pay attention to leveling when entering and exiting the elevator.