Hospital Elevator selection strategy:
1. The patient's comfort requirements for the elevator environment; (for example, whether to install special air conditioners for elevators, currently major hospitals have installed special air conditioners for elevators).
2. Elevator safety system requirements; (if there is a double safety system: double safety gear or two-way safety gear, two-way speed limiter. The patient cannot afford the twists and turns).
3. Elevator power failure emergency; (if a power failure occurs, the patient can be quickly evacuated in the elevator).
4. Elevator cost performance; (Currently, the hospital is undergoing improvement, especially after China's accession to the WTO, foreign-funded hospitals and private hospitals should consider the investment cost).
5. Applicability, the choice of the basic concept of safety and practicality.
6. Ladder position selection: machine roomless, hydraulic hospital elevator can be selected, which is convenient for design and construction.