Summary:We can see different elevators in shopping malls or hospitals. The open elevators are called escalators. The characteris...
We can see different elevators in shopping malls or hospitals. The open elevators are called escalators. The characteristic of escalators is that they can reach their destination quickly in a sealed environment. Then the escalators are in the daily maintenance process. How to clean and maintain, Escalator Supplier will share the tips for cleaning the handrail.
- Wet clean towels to clean the surface of the handrail.
- After drying, use a towel containing detergent to wax the surface of the handrail.
- Let the dried noodles dry (4 to 5 minutes). Polish the surface of the handrail with a dry towel until it is completely dry.
- Move the handrail to the uncleaned part, and repeat the above steps until the entire handrail is cleaned.
- Cleaning during operation When the handrail is running, clean the surface of the handrail with a dry towel. Note that towels should not be caught in the handrail.
- Remove dust and oil stains Use diluted detergent to clean the dust. Clean oil and dirt with a high concentration of solvent.