We can see different elevators in shopping malls or hospitals. The open elevators are called escalators. The characteristic of escalators is that they can reach their destination quickly in a sealed environment. Then the escalators are in the daily maintenance process. How to clean and maintain, Escalator Supplier will share the tips for cleaning the handrail.
- Wet clean towels to clean the surface of the handrail.
- After drying, use a towel containing detergent to wax the surface of the handrail.
- Let the dried noodles dry (4 to 5 minutes). Polish the surface of the handrail with a dry towel until it is completely dry.
- Move the handrail to the uncleaned part, and repeat the above steps until the entire handrail is cleaned.
- Cleaning during operation When the handrail is running, clean the surface of the handrail with a dry towel. Note that towels should not be caught in the handrail.
- Remove dust and oil stains Use diluted detergent to clean the dust. Clean oil and dirt with a high concentration of solvent.