Escalator Supplier introduces the correct way to ride the escalator:
1. When getting on the elevator, keep your feet firmly on the elevator pedals, do not jump, fight, and hold the handrail with both hands, so as to avoid falling down due to inertia when the elevator stops in an emergency or reverses due to failure.
2. When taking the elevator, be careful not to get close to the yellow marked area of the elevator, such as long skirts, shoelaces, trousers, etc., so as not to get involved and cause injury.
3. When children take the escalator, they must be led by an adult. Do not let them go up the elevator alone or play around the elevator. Let the child's hand operate the elevator, and take good care of the child.
4. In the event of other emergencies involving people in the elevator, do not try to pull it out by hand. Passengers at the entrance and exit of the escalator should press the red emergency stop button immediately. Before pressing it, it is best to remind the passengers loudly to make them ready. Also, call 119 for help.
5. If the elevator reverses or stops suddenly and falls, immediately put your hands on your head, cover your temples with your fingers, and lie on the elevator with your legs bent.
6. When the elevator has a warning not to ride, do not go up the escalator, because the elevator may be in the state of inspection and maintenance at that time, and it is easy to be dangerous.