Nowadays, both private residences and public places have the shadow of elevators, because their convenience has been liked by the public, so today we will discuss the daily maintenance process of the Bed Elevator used in the hospital.
1. After removing the screws of the fan cover, take out the rear cover and clean it.
2. Elevator Maintenance Check whether there is wind blowing from the side of the motor during operation, whether it is damaged, and whether there is a sound touching the outer cover.
3. Use a paint sweeper to clean the surface powder first, and then use a dry cloth to clean the fan and surrounding dust.
4. Suspend the elevator operation, block the elevator power supply, and hang the notice board of "Manned operation" and "No closing" on the switch handle.
5. Cover the fan after cleaning.
6. The elevator can be put into use only if there is no abnormality during the trial operation.
7. Cleaning work should be carried out after the elevator has blocked the power supply for 20 minutes.
8. Suspend the operation of the elevator and block the power supply of the elevator. Home villa elevator
9. Cleaning and dust removal of the control screen First use a paint sweep to clean the frame and various components of the control screen. Note that when cleaning the components, do not use large force to prevent component wiring or solder joints from being loosened.