Correct use of China Home Elevator :
1. When calling the elevator, passengers only need to press the call button in the direction they are going. Do not press both the up and down direction buttons at the same time, so as to avoid useless car stops and reduce the overall conveying efficiency of the elevator in the building. At the same time, this is also to avoid the wrong action of the safety device, causing passengers to be trapped in the car and affecting the normal operation of the elevator.
2. When the elevator door is opened, be sure not to put your hand on the door panel to prevent your fingers from being squeezed when the door panel is retracted. When the elevator door is closed, do not put your hand on the edge of the door, so as not to affect the closing action or even squeeze your fingers. When bringing a child, you should pull or hold the child to take the elevator.
3. Keep a certain distance from the elevator door when taking the elevator. For the sake of safety, when the elevator is running, the elevator door is connected to the hoistway, and the relative speed is very fast. If the elevator door fails, the passengers near the door will be quite dangerous.
4. Don't jump in the elevator. There are many safety protection switches on the elevator car. If you jump in the car, the car will be seriously tilted, which may cause the protection switch to act and make the elevator enter the protection state. Once this happens, the elevator will stop in an emergency, causing the passengers to be trapped.
5. Many people are used to blocking the door with their bodies when entering the door. Although there is no danger, if you press for too long, the elevator control part will think that the elevator has failed. It is possible to call the police or even stop. So a more decent way is to press the door button after you go in.
It is particularly important to remind that some people stand at the elevator door and block the elevator door, which is very dangerous. Because the inside of the elevator is safe, and the outside is also safe. But if you are standing at the junction of these two dimensions if this time occurs, as the saying goes, it is called the situation of opening the door to drive the car, and this person will be cut. So it's a very dangerous location and shouldn't stop at this junction.
6. It is not allowed for some units to use a freight elevator as a passenger elevator.
The difference between a freight elevator and a passenger elevator is its decoration, or its comfort is less. There are no special requirements for the indicators of vibration and noise. In addition, there is a kind of freight elevator that can never be used as a passenger elevator, that is, it is oversized. Because sometimes the product made in the factory is relatively light, it wants the car to be larger, so after the approval of the relevant department, the area of the car is larger than the standard one. If this kind of freight elevator is used as a passenger elevator, it will be overloaded.