Nowadays, the installation of elevators in villas is becoming more and more extensive, and the elevator shaft must be reserved first when constructing. Next, China Home Elevator Factory will introduce how to measure the shaft correctly.
Elevator shaft clear width: the clearance specification from the cavity of the hall gate to the middle of the back wall of the shaft. For the total width and net width of the elevator shaft, each floor must be accurately measured to avoid excessive left and right errors of the elevator shaft. Use a long thin wooden pole to penetrate into the inner cavity of the elevator shaft from the edge of the hall door hole, and then pull the wooden pole out and use a ruler to accurately measure the length of the protruding part. The total width of the elevator shaft can be accurately measured with a tape measure. If the net width of the elevator shaft is not large, the tape measure can be used to probe into the elevator shaft for accurate measurement immediately. Note that some hoistway wall design schemes are thick at the bottom and thin at the top, causing the hoistway to be narrow and wide at the bottom.
2. Building height: At the entrance of the hall, accurately measure the safety distance between the adjacent double-layer concrete floor interior decoration completed ground. A wooden pole can be used to accurately measure the net size from the lower skin of the upper concrete floor to the floor of the foot station, and then add the thickness of the floor to get the height of the floor. The height of the building can also be accurately measured at the left and right exits of the indoor stairs on the contour line of the hall door.
3. High-rise height: the net size between the completed ground of the high-rise interior decoration and the lower skin of the hoistway cast-in-place slab.
4. Deep pit: at least one layer of interior decoration is completed from the ground to the deep pit bottom. Pay attention to observe whether there are structures such as building foundations in the pit breaking into the elevator shaft, if there are, you must measure the specifications and make a good record.
5. Gate: Accurately measure the total width and height of the door leaf, and the specifications of the call elevator hole, and also accurately measure the total width of the upper and lower walls. For this reason, judge whether the gate management center is located in the elevator shaft management center, and What is the error. Surveying the concrete structural column above the door leaf, it is generally specified that the height of 300mm is equal to the thickness of the wall and the width of the elevator shaft to install the landing door device. There must be a concrete structural beam directly below the door leaf of each floor for installing the hall door sill device. The height of the opening at the gate is generally: from the floor of the completion of the interior decoration, the net opening height of the villa elevator + 100 mm.
6. Well chamber structure: The wells of brick-concrete structures must be surveyed for geosphere beams. If necessary, record the spacing of geosphere beam management offices. If there are embedded parts, record the specifications and models of the embedded parts and their spacing. Note that in many cases, If it is not according to the shaft of the manufacturer's construction drawing that you represent, the position of the embedded parts will be biased. The rear counterweight villa elevator shaft must be laid with beams on three sides, while the side counterweight villa elevator shaft must only be laid with beams on both sides. Also pay attention to whether the four corners of the hoistway have pillars that show the inside of the hoistway, and whether there are beams and other structures on the inner wall of the hoistway, and make a record. The position of the embedded parts is established by the villa elevator manufacturer according to the fixed position of the guide rail fixing bracket and the shaft wall by arc welding and electric welding. The embedded parts are generally made of carbon steel plates with a thickness of 12-16mm.
7. Computer room: Measure the length and total width specifications of the computer room, and mark the relative position of the computer room and the hoistway, the height of the platform, the edge of the lifting hook, and the middle of the cast-in-situ squamous epithelial cells of the hoistway. The height of the computer room, the location of the discharge port and the specifications and models of the computer room, and whether there is a fulcrum table, etc. should also be recorded. Whether the computer room has a high platform and its height specifications determine the length of the computer room's cassette when the processing plant distributes, and the configuration of the emergency stop switch. In addition, pay attention to the spacing between the fulcrums of the machine and equipment beams to avoid shortening the machine and equipment beams during distribution.