Sources of elevator noise:
1. The noise generated by the vibration of the elevator machine room, traction machine, etc., is transmitted through the walls, beams, and floors of the load-bearing structure. The top and sub-top floors are mainly affected, and other floors are less affected.
2. In the elevator shaft, when the elevator car runs up and down, friction occurs between the pulley and the traction rope, between the guide shoe (guide wheel), and the guide rail.
Below, Bed Elevator Supplier introduces how to remove elevator noise
1. You can find a way to make a storage room in the bedroom and then build a wall with bricks to separate the bedroom from the elevator.
2. You can build a wardrobe between the elevator and the bedroom. The board of the wardrobe should be as thick as possible, and then fill the wardrobe with quilts and clothes, so that the sound insulation effect will be better.
3. The study room can be replaced with the bedroom, and then a bookcase can be placed between the elevator and the bedroom.