1. Use dust removal equipment to remove dust and debris […]
1. Use dust removal equipment to remove dust and debris from the elevator hall door, and use a 300-400 mesh sandpaper to grind the slide rail to reduce friction.
2. Correct the gaps according to the regulations: the gap between the elevator hall door and the door cover (horizontal and vertical) and the sill is 4-6mm. The operation of the door is parallel with the door cover. When not parallel, apply the two ends of the upper part of the handle. Correction. Remove the guide shoes at the lower part of the door (two of each door are removed), and observe whether the lower façade of the door panel is parallel to the sill groove. If it is not parallel, correct the two ends of the lower part of the door by hand (must be calibrated, After being the most important factor in the resistance of the switch door, after the school is finished, the two guide shoes are loaded, and the door is swayed by the hand in the direction of entering and leaving the car with obvious emptiness! It is preferable that the vertical joints after the door is closed are parallel, and it is impossible to allow the lower side to be made within a range of 1 mm larger than the upper side, but the upper side seam is not allowed to be larger than the lower side.
3. Adjust the door wheel and the main and auxiliary door locks: the distance between the decoupling roller of the elevator hall door lock and the blade of the door knife is between 6-8mm, especially the synchronous doorknife should pay more attention to the gap and the door is closed. For the Fomat door machine, the doorknife should be placed in the middle of the two door wheels. The clearance between the upper and the side of the main lock hook is 1.5-2.5mm, especially the side clearance can not be too small, otherwise it is easy to open the door! ! The main contact should be turned on after the hook is engaged 7mm, and a pressure of 1mm is enough! ! There is no need to go up, and if it does not meet the requirements, it will cause abnormal wear of the main contacts. Clean the main and auxiliary contacts of the door lock with sandpaper of 500# or more.
4. Adjust the tightness of the two-door linked wire rope: When the door is fully open, use 2 kg of force to press the wire rope 2 cm, and it is not appropriate to overtighten. Otherwise, the switch door is fleshy and the pulleys on both sides are easy to wear.
5. Test flexibility, if the spring is self-closing, adjust the spring to the loosest position. Place the door at the top of the main lock hook to the top. After the hand is released, it should be able to overcome the various forces and self-close. Otherwise, find the reason for adjustment. After the test, the spring will be hung back to the factory position (this will take longer).