10 dangerous actions to avoid when taking the elevator
Summary:1. Press the button repeatedly. When waiting for the elevator, people often repeatedly press the button, which will caus...
1. Press the button repeatedly. When waiting for the elevator, people often repeatedly press the button, which will cause the elevator to stop by mistake, which will delay time and may cause the button to fail.
2. Stay between the hall door and the car door. The elevator is most prone to accidents. Staying between the hall door and the car door is the most dangerous action. Some passengers will stay for a short time to chat with others when entering and exiting the elevator. This is very dangerous. Experts suggest that it is best to enter and exit the elevator quickly.
3. Lean against the door. Many people like to rest on the door for a while while while waiting for the elevator. If the car is not on the floor when the elevator is opened, it is easy to fall into the hoistway or get stuck by the car and hoistway.
4. Use hands, feet, sticks and other objects to stop the door from closing. When the elevator door is closing, passengers outside will use hands, feet, sticks and other objects to prevent the door from closing. Experts suggest waiting for the next time or asking passengers inside the elevator to press the door open button. People in the elevator should not stretch out their hands and feet, probe their heads, or put their belongings in the gap to prevent the door from closing.
5. Bring dripping rain gear into the elevator in rainy days. This will not only wet the floor, but also cause short circuit when water enters the shaft along the gap.
6. As soon as you see the elevator door open, rush inside. An accident occurred in Chenzhou in 2003: the elevator door on the third floor was opened, but the elevator was not on the floor. A man rushed to catch the elevator, lowered his head and rushed in, and fell down. To make matters worse, a woman behind him also stepped in, and the two fell dead on the spot. If you do not press the elevator button and the landing door is wide open, you must stop and carefully see: is the car or the abyss ahead.
7. Coins and other objects fall into the elevator and reach into the gap with your hands or tools. Sometimes coins, necklaces and other objects fall into the gap between the elevator door and the hoistway during the parking process of the elevator. The elevator professional should be informed immediately to assist in handling, and do not put your hands or tools into the gap to pick them out.
8. Bounce and jump in the moving car, and press the button randomly. This kind of action mostly happens to children. Sometimes they take the elevator to play. When they go up, they press the button on each floor, and when they go down, they press the button on each floor again.
9. Weight overload. Generally, the elevator has a load of 1000 kg and is limited to 13 people, but we can often see that it is full of people. In fact, it is quite dangerous.
10. Lift the elevator with your hands. When the running elevator suddenly stopped, many people forced to open the elevator door with their hands or tried to climb out of the safety window because of panic.